Tuesday, February 3, 2026

Ice Out Tuesday

Tonight ​I’m having a bit of a meltdown listening to protest music. So I’m changing my post today because I can’t believe how proud I am of our city and how people are still fighting for peace and for the well-being of their neighbors. 

I see ICE vehicles weekly on my way to work (it’s only 1.4 miles from the Whipple building). It is upsetting and jarring every time. 

People are now making beautiful music as a way to protest.

I’m not sure if this will work for everyone, but this is a video I just came across that I can only find on Facebook and Instagram. It is absolutely beautiful. 

And if you haven’t yet, you MUST watch Bruce Springsteen’s video about Minneapolis. 

I also highly recommend looking up singing protests. Here is a good video about it. 

People here are so so tired. And they keep going. And I’m just in awe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment