Friday, July 25, 2025

Summer Week 7

Happy Friday! Somehow we are already done with week 7 of summer. It was a busy one! 

On Monday Maya and I cleaned up and reorganized the play room. 


On Tuesday we hung out at home (a couple of us in the kennel…?!) and then met the Dahlen’s at the beach! Later, Maya and I went to the Lynx game. 


Wednesday was birthday day! She was up early and opened presents before Callie even woke up. 


Then we were off to get supplies and pick up the very exciting and very much alive birthday presents! 


Welcome to the family, Nibbles and Shadow! Maya has spent weeks researching gerbils and trying to convince us that we need them for our family. She finally got her wish for her 12th birthday. 


I never thought I’d say it, but they are actually pretty cute! And Maya is a great gerbil mom! 

Later, her BFF came over to hang with the gerbils, go to Chipotle and stay for a birthday sleepover! 


This week our street has been an absolute disaster of construction and road work. On Thursday morning we came back home and found a FedEx truck completely stuck in one of the construction holes. Ooops! 


Then there was more gerbil time! 


Mitchell and Isla had fun with them too! 


Today we had Olive and Chris and I went to my friend Taylor’s wedding! 




I’ll be hit or miss with blog posting the next week because…I’m going to Sweden!!!! There will for sure be a Tuesday Timehop, but my guess is as good as yours as to when the next post will be. But when I’m back, it will be very epic! 






No comments:

Post a Comment