On Monday the girls dressed up and danced around while we watched Dancing with the Stars and on Tuesday Auntie Mari stopped by while Maya was taking weird i-Pad pictures of Luna.
Then I found these on my phone, so obviously her weird photo hobby continued.
On Wednesday evening there was snuggling.
On Thursday morning I went on a 3.75 mile walk/run and started out when it was pretty dark with just the start of color in the sky, and ending when the sky looked like it was on fire. It was beautiful.
Then we headed to Boom's house for Thanksgiving!! The whole cousin gang was there and it was DELIGHTFUL watching all 5 girls play and have fun together.
We had a little Snapchat fun too.
Callie enjoyed the company of both Avery AND Rocky, and I think the feelings were mutual.
We ate our Thanksgiving meal around 12:15 and it was delicious! My contribution was Broccoli Corn Casserole and Chris made the mashed potatoes. Boom made ice cream pie for dessert, which Lucy considered plate-licking delicious.
The rest of the afternoon we just hung out and played games. It was lovely.
All in all, it was a great day!
Today was way calmer. At one point Callie and I went grocery shopping (she wanted Spaghettios) and I made chicken wild rice soup.
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment