Tuesday was my first day with students (my work friend Amanda and I always take a first day of school
pic) and it was crazy and exhausting and I needed a big glass of wine. The girls relaxed with iPads after school because we were all devoid of energy.

Last night Maya started Contemporary Dance so I went for a run during her class (the sky was lovely!). Chris and Cal were at softball.

The girls had fun with Auntie Hanna tonight!

The weeks are busy and feel chaotic and crazy. I know I just have to get used to the faster paced school schedule again. But by 7:30pm every night I am ready for bed!
Last night Maya started Contemporary Dance so I went for a run during her class (the sky was lovely!). Chris and Cal were at softball.
The girls had fun with Auntie Hanna tonight!
The weeks are busy and feel chaotic and crazy. I know I just have to get used to the faster paced school schedule again. But by 7:30pm every night I am ready for bed!
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment