On Monday Callie started her summer theater program (The Little Mermaid...she's going to be a tap-dancing seagull and is PSYCHED about it) and Maya started swimming lessons!

After the morning activities, we headed to the pool to use our summer pool passes for the first time of the season. It was LOVELY. And Maya even lost a tooth!

After swimming lessons on Tuesday Maya and I organized stuff for the garage sale we hope to have next weekend...and then she and I went to the beach! Later, we enjoyed the beautiful weather in our backyard. Yes, Callie is using an old hose to lift up the toddler car over the swing set.

Apparently I didn't take any pictures on Wednesday, but on Thursday we had the dance recital dress rehearsal. And some cute Luna moments.

Today we headed back to the beach for a couple hours in the afternoon.
After the morning activities, we headed to the pool to use our summer pool passes for the first time of the season. It was LOVELY. And Maya even lost a tooth!
After swimming lessons on Tuesday Maya and I organized stuff for the garage sale we hope to have next weekend...and then she and I went to the beach! Later, we enjoyed the beautiful weather in our backyard. Yes, Callie is using an old hose to lift up the toddler car over the swing set.
Apparently I didn't take any pictures on Wednesday, but on Thursday we had the dance recital dress rehearsal. And some cute Luna moments.
Today we headed back to the beach for a couple hours in the afternoon.
Come back on Sunday for a lot of dance recital content! There are two shows this weekend, and the girls are excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment