Hey all! Happy Friday! December is truly FLYING by. I'm trying not to freak out that 6 days from now we will officially have a TEENAGER living in our house. I can't even.
Anyway, we had some events this week, so I actually got some pictures!
Click here for video clips from the concert, which includes the full 7th grade band and then the smaller jazz band.
Maya had a holiday dance show on Wednesday. This was her last holiday show, as it only goes up to 4th grade!
On Thursday I had a day off, there was a lovely snowstorm, but the girls still had school! I spent my day off doing yoga and drinking eggnog in my coffee...along with some laying and puzzling and relaxing. It was great.
Maya and the neighbor boy played outside after school and I enjoyed a margarita by the tree.
Last night we started watching another season of Survivor and this morning Luna and I walked out in the winter wonderland.
Tonight we did a dinner/driving lights tour in Bloomington. It was fun to see the creativity of people nearby us!
And last but not least, the Elves were up to more shenanigans this week.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment