Sunday night cousin chaos!

Monday snow and homemade vegetable curry.

Tuesday and Wednesday meant wine, more snow, and craziness while Chris was out of town in Texas.

Callie had a show choir concert on Thursdaynight, where we sat in the absolutely wrong location in the theater and barely saw her. This is one still I got from the video I took and it is as good as it got for being able to see her at all...but Luna was crystal clear on the couch later!

TGIF!

Have a lovely weekend. Stay warm!
Monday snow and homemade vegetable curry.
Tuesday and Wednesday meant wine, more snow, and craziness while Chris was out of town in Texas.
Callie had a show choir concert on Thursdaynight, where we sat in the absolutely wrong location in the theater and barely saw her. This is one still I got from the video I took and it is as good as it got for being able to see her at all...but Luna was crystal clear on the couch later!
TGIF!
Have a lovely weekend. Stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment