Friday, September 2, 2022

A Picture Update: AVERY LYNNE IS HERE!!!

Hi all!! 

Firstly, I’m SO EXCITED to share that Chris and I have a new NIECE and the girls have a new COUSIN!!!

Auntie Mari and Uncle Josh welcomed Avery Lynne on Saturday 8/27 at 11:01pm. She is ADORABLE and we love getting multiple daily pictures. We even got to FaceTime in the hospital on Sunday! 


They are doing really well at home and we cannot WAIT to meet her in person! 

As for the rest of the week…Monday was Callie’s first day of 7th grade! 


And Maya hung out with Boom.


Tuesday was Maya’s first day of 4th grade!


On Wednesday I had a long day at work, and a bunch of weird photos showed up on my phone from the girls at home.



On Thursday Callie went to the beach with the Dahlen's and later Jennifer and I went out for margaritas.



Today Chris took the day off and took the Dahlen kids to a park and then to our house for lunch.  Then Mitchell and Isla had yummy cookies delivered to celebrate the first week of school!


My week was crazy.  My school moved buildings so we spent a lot of time hauling furniture around, building furniture, etc.  So here is a before and after of my new office!



Have a lovely long weekend!  I'll be back on MONDAY with the weekend wrap-up.


No comments:

Post a Comment