Friday, August 12, 2022

Summer Update: Week 9

Happy Friday!  Another summer week has flown by.  Here are the pictures!

Here are a few from Saturday and Sunday I didn't post because I wanted to keep it a duNord post.  Luna got some love, Cal and I decompressed from vacation, and we virtually met Jeremy and Jennifer's brand new (they got it Sunday, the day after we all got home from camp!) PUPPY.



On Monday the girls and I went school supply shopping and then spent the afternoon at the pool!


On Tuesday morning I got in a lovely 4 mile run.


And then we met Boom at the beach!


Later Maya played outside and Chris and I went and voted in the primary election.



On Wednesday Maya and I walked to the park and then we met Jennifer and the kids back at the pool.



Yesterday the girls and I went to the zoo!


And then just hung out at home.



Today I dropped the girls off at Boom's house for a sleepover.  No one was excited about it at all...HA! ;)


Chris and I went to his co-worker's wedding tonight.  I was excited for an excuse to dress up and have some fancy fun!


Take care and have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment