Hey all-
Happy Sunday evening. We had a pretty chill weekend. I'm still coughing some but I didn't take any cold medicine today for the first time in over a week, so I'm calling that a win.
We spent the afternoon at Boom's house. The girls had so much fun playing in a different place for the first time in over a week.
Last night I finally got to "meet" my friend Adrea's brand new baby, Hattie! She was born on Christmas Eve and is totally adorable. I can't wait until everything settles down and I can meet and snuggle her in person.
Today was very low key at home. Callie, Luna and I went for a mile long walk in 1 degree weather. Later today we introduced the girls to the old school Jumanji movie. Luna was a weirdo.
I made a homemade chicken tikka masala for dinner tonight...it was delicious! One of my goals of the new year is to try new and different recipes. So now that I'm feeling better, this was a start!
I'll leave you with another goofy picture of Luna. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment