I also spent a lot of time today being grateful (and sad) thinking about my amazing dad.
On to the rest of the weekend...on Saturday morning I went for a run with my favorite running buddy, and we just had some relaxing time at home. Callie baked apple cinnamon muffins almost completely on her own!
Then, it was DANCE RECITAL TIME! Here are the professional pictures we got of their three dances: I'm a Believer, Irish Eyes (for Nana!), and We Are the Stars.
It was at the same beautiful outdoor venue as last year, and I had the dance buttons on my purse to prove I'm totally a dance mom.
If you have 10 free minutes, feel free to click here to watch each of the girls' dances, and parts of the tap spectacular, and the finale!
This morning we spent time cleaning! Chris got to sleep in to dulcet tones of tired girls losing their minds about having to clean their rooms. Fun times! But later there was wrestling with Luna on the bed and sunshine peeking through the windows on a rainy day.
Tonight we had G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla over for TACOS and TRIFLE!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment