Sunday, April 4, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up: Happy Easter!

First up, Happy Easter! 


Yes, Callie created her own bunny headband.  It was pretty awesome.  But more on Easter later...

On Friday night after bedtime Hanna and I met on a patio near a fire pit for drinks and bruschetta.  It was so lovely!  We plan to make it a regular thing...and hopefully it will just get warmer.



On Saturday morning we headed over to the Lindsay's for Lucy's birthday party!  It was a beautiful morning and we had fun playing outside.




After brunch, Lucy was very excited to open her presents.


And eat her cake!



And since Mari and Josh were still in town, we got a family picture!  


That afternoon the girls and I dyed our Easter eggs.


And Luna and I went for a run and then rewarded ourselves with some hammock time in the back yard!



This morning the girls came down early because the Easter Bunny came!


And the freshly dyed eggs "turned into" DEVILED EGGS.  YUM. 


We went over to Boom's house this morning to watch church, go on a "beanie baby hunt" and have lunch!




This afternoon there was an Easter Basket hunt at G-ma and Pa's house!


And an egg hunt, play time and dinner in the backyard.





Hanna and I had twin outfits, just opposite colors, so I had to get a picture.

It was a lovely weekend, and I'm so grateful for the sunshine, warm weather, and family time!

Click here for a few silly videos from the past couple of weeks, and have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment