First up- I finished another puzzle on Friday night!

Then on Saturday morning I knocked out 5 miles. It was the longest I have run in a couple months, so I was glad to prove to myself I still could.

Later that morning Biden and Harris' win was officially called. I was excited and emotional. Callie made signs and our previously scheduled deck dinner with Boom, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy and Mila (we got one more in this year!!!) became a celebration.

Four happy girls!

The pop of champagne was very sweet!

And since it is November, it gets dark by 5pm. But it didn't stop us from having a glow stick dance party and looking at Saturn in the telescope.

We tried to have the girls stay up to watch the speeches, but it got too late for them. So Chris and I ended up watching after they went to bed and then I had a virtual happy hour celebration with Jenna and Bethany.

This morning I tried to have them watch Kamala's speech, but they didn't last too long. The beautiful day outdoors was calling them. I'll have to try again. We also walked up to the park with the neighbor boys.

This afternoon we continued enjoying what likely will be our last nice day with a hike with G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and the doggies!

It is SO FUN to get the cousins together. Always! And we are so excited for another one to be added to this cute trio this spring!

Have a great week.
Then on Saturday morning I knocked out 5 miles. It was the longest I have run in a couple months, so I was glad to prove to myself I still could.
Later that morning Biden and Harris' win was officially called. I was excited and emotional. Callie made signs and our previously scheduled deck dinner with Boom, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy and Mila (we got one more in this year!!!) became a celebration.
Four happy girls!
The pop of champagne was very sweet!
And since it is November, it gets dark by 5pm. But it didn't stop us from having a glow stick dance party and looking at Saturn in the telescope.
We tried to have the girls stay up to watch the speeches, but it got too late for them. So Chris and I ended up watching after they went to bed and then I had a virtual happy hour celebration with Jenna and Bethany.
This morning I tried to have them watch Kamala's speech, but they didn't last too long. The beautiful day outdoors was calling them. I'll have to try again. We also walked up to the park with the neighbor boys.
This afternoon we continued enjoying what likely will be our last nice day with a hike with G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and the doggies!
It is SO FUN to get the cousins together. Always! And we are so excited for another one to be added to this cute trio this spring!
Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment