Sunday, May 5, 2019

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey everybody! 

It has been quite the weekend. Yesterday was pretty chill. I did my usual half marathon prep throughout the day: fluids, carbo loading, and a vanilla shake.


We spent some time outside.


And went downtown because Mari was in town again!


Lucy, Boom, and I were all wearing yellow, so the upper left pic is our attempt to document our matching outfits. 

Maya came down after bedtime last night because her second bottom tooth was crazy wiggly. She and Chris were able to pop it out!


This morning I was up bright and early, ready to run. I made it! It was a very hilly course, so that slowed me down a bit. But I finished half marathon #10 (in 11 years) in 2:24:23. And I had a great crew of cheerleaders, too!


When I got home and showered, etc., I spent some time in the hammock.


And then a nap in my bed too...ha! 

It was a beautiful afternoon so we went to our favorite park.



I’m going to the P!nk concert tonight with Jenna. We have matching shirts. It’s going to be amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment