Yesterday morning Callie and I met my friend Libby and her son Max for brunch.
Later, we met the Johnsons, Boom, and the Lindsays for fun times and dinner at Lake Nokomis!
It was also there that I took my two new favorite picture of the cousins.
So. Much. Cuteness.
Today we went to church and hung around the house for a bit. Then we met the Helds at the pool for a final summer fling and then played and ate pizza at their house.
And as for this summer...here it is...backwards chronologically...little moments captured in time.
I think I’m ready to go back to work. I’ll miss the girls, but I’m not going to lie, some space will be good for all of us. They have 2 more weeks before they start school, so they’ll get some good time with family this week. We are so spoiled.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment