Friday, February 23, 2018

A Picture Update: 55-Months-Old!

This girl is 55 months old.


I missed posting a month ago for 54-months-old due to snow day craziness. So here we are a month later.  This goofy girl is something else and makes me giggle on a daily basis. I could watch and listen to her play all day long. And then she freaks out and refuses to follow any and all directions and I remember what parenting 4.5-year-olds are like: being on a roller coaster.

Anyway. Monday was a day off and spent with Boom and Lucy!




Getting a good shot of the three of them takes some patience and perseverance. 

The only other pictures I have from the week are my photos of the day.

February 19: Toys
February 20: Thankful (for a reason to giggle with matching blue coats)
February 21: Game
February 22: To Do
February 23: Motivation (Mari’s and my mom’s Fitbit pictures before noon got me going a little)


More snow is supposed to come this weekend. I gotta say I’m pretty ready for February (and WINTER) to be over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment