Friday, January 5, 2018

A Picture Update

Holy moly two+ weeks of winter vacation are nearly over. It went so fast, but at the same time Callie’s birthday 2 weeks ago seems like FOREVER ago!

As for the pictures from this week:

We went to the zoo on New Years Day. It was cold but we enjoyed the indoor things, and one outdoor thing that was at least covered from the wind. The fire place helped warm us up after!


The girls and I had fun with Luna! She is a total nutball in the mornings.


Then Maya and I got some Lucy time at Boom’s House on Wednesday!


I relished the above zero temps and got new glasses this week.


Maya and I did a pantry reorganization project yesterday (see video for more on that) and the girls and I watched a movie after we picked Cal up from school.


Maya and I stopped at Starbucks near her preschool for a snack after I picked her up this afternoon, and her morning preschool teacher was there working as a barista! So she bought us my cup of coffee and two cake pops for the girls! So nice.


And finally, a few videos:



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment