Sunday, February 5, 2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey all!

I'm in a bit of a cheese ball coma. Dan and Hanna were over for the Super Bowl and we had so many snacks. And the girls loved piling on Uncle Dan, as usual.

 
Speaking of Dan and Hanna, we got a VERY fun picture text from then on Friday night!!!!

 
They are engaged!!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!! The girls are so excited to officially have an Auntie Hanna!!

 
As for the rest of the weekend: We went to the zoo yesterday morning, and went to Boom's.

 
 
Callie slept over at Auntie Cat's last night, so Maya had us to herself.

 
I took the girls to a Moana sing-along today. We were practically the only ones in the theater, so it was really fun!

 
Callie kind of looks like a unicorn, but actually was wearing cat ears. 🐱 

And I'll leave you with some Snapchat. 

 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment