Thursday, October 29, 2015

Timehop Thursday/Picture Update

Hi All.

I'm combining my usual Thursday and Friday posts today because I have a different post planned for tomorrow.

I'll start with my Timehops.

First up: Callie growing teeth...then losing them!!! Yes- she has lost her first tooth! At the dentist's office! It was hanging on by a thread before her appointment though...


Next up: Charlie and Callie Halloween. There are more pics than this through the years, but this is what I've got today:


Then...sisters:


And last, toddler Callie on the left, toddler Maya on the right:


And some pics from the week...

Girls night!


The one on the left takes 15 minutes to buckle into her car seat because she has to do it all herself. The one on the right got some good loot from the tooth fairy.


A new phone case...one of my favorite pictures of sunrays:


Halloween party at Lund's:


It is hard to believe it is almost November. 


No comments:

Post a Comment