Happy Labor Day.
It wasn't really too fancy of a weekend for us. Callie and I had Friday off too, so it was extra long. Chris had to work on Saturday and today...bummer. But we managed to have some fun.
Saturday
The girls and I played at home on Saturday. It was hot, so we got the pool and sprinkler out- probably for the last time this summer.
The girls had fun running around and getting wet!
IMG 0096 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Boom came over later in the afternoon. We took her to Callie's kindergarten playground, and then she babysat the girls so Chris and I could go out for a little date night.
Sunday
We took the girls to the big indoor park on Sunday morning. It is always a good option when they need to get a lot of energy out.
IMG 0133 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
I have no idea what the "Poopy Butt" comment was about, but it comes out of their mouths multiple times a day, so I'm not surprised.
On Sunday night we went over to play and have dinner at the Helds'. With the children all big and crazy now, taking good pictures is much more difficult. I got a couple pictures of the girls (minus Baby Sylvia).
And then we attempted to recreate a picture from 5 years ago with our kindergarteners.
As you can see, five-year-olds are much less cooperative than little babies. :)
Monday
The girls and I headed downtown for the morning. We played with Boom and Auntie Yoda, and I went for a run. It was only the 2nd run since the half marathon, and the first one where I got to see some sunrays.
After we got home, I got a cute video of Maya (sort of) singing one of her favorite songs.
IMG 0177 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
I love toddlers. Speaking of toddlers, she knows what to call herself.
You can also see how she ignores what I say pretty much all the time.
IMG 0193 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
I'll leave you with KINDERGARTEN PAST and KINDERGARTEN PRESENT.







No comments:
Post a Comment