Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Kindergarten Buddies

I haven't talked much about this yet, but Callie is starting KINDERGARTEN two weeks from today. Her friend Charlie is also starting kindergarten this fall (at a different school).

Callie and Charlie are special buddies.  They have been buddies since they were babies.

Charlie- 3 days old
Callie- 4.5 months old
Actually, technically, I think we can call them buddies since before they were born, as Jenna and I were pregnant at the same time...with me being about 4.5 months ahead, obviously.


Anyway, through play dates, outings, church, and the close friendships of their parents, Callie and Charlie have stayed close buddies for 5+ years now. 

And somehow it is time for them to start kindergarten, which means they will be the class of 2028! 

So we had a little party tonight to celebrate.


Callie and Charlie- 5 years old!
I'm excited to see how both of them thrive in this new adventure.  I know they are going to do great!

Now enough of this kindergarten talk...we still have 2 more weeks of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment