Friday, July 3, 2015

A Picture Update

Holy Moly I'm exhausted.  My parenting tank is at 0% (thank goodness it is after bedtime).  Well, my being a functional human in general tank is pretty much used up, now that I think about it.

My back was better this week, but we traded that for Maya's awful teething: so crabby, no appetite, terrible napping.

I'd love a week with nothing else going on besides trying to survive...ha!

So here are the pictures.  We had a busy week, despite everything else.

Hanging out at Boom's house:



Swimming lessons, in which I forgot towels.  That was one of many all-star mommy moments of the week.


Hanging out with Elliott (and Auntie  Yoda, Uncle Craig, Auntie Mari and Boom, but Elliott was the only one who got photographed).


Trying out the park at Callie's future elementary school...


We got to meet Baby Sylvia!  Jenna, Andy, Charlie and Mabel welcomed new little Sylvia Jane on Monday morning!  We got to see her yesterday, when she was just 3 days old.

Maya was more interested in their cat Cloud...
My sunray pics from the week.

I have gotten some other sun pics sent to me this week...keep them coming!
I'll put together some sort of post once I get some more.
And finally, the girls.  The ones who simultaneously keep me going and suck me dry... :)


Have a safe holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment