Just kidding, I don't care at all about football. I remember when figuring out our Superbowl plans was such a big deal. Now, I honestly couldn't even tell you who was playing, and can watch commercials online tomorrow if they are funny enough to be posted on facebook.
Oh, how things change...
Anyway, we had a nice weekend! Chris had (soon-to-be) Uncle Craig's bachelor party all day on Saturday, so it was me an the girls for the morning. It started out with Callie getting a haircut. The amount of snarls in her hair (which always led to major comb and brushing battles) was out of control. So we got the snarls cut off and she got a cute fresh haircut.
Then back at home, Maya would not leave our snack cupboard alone. I think we need to do some toddler-proofing.
Kona got to play with Shambles, and Maya napped at G-ma and G-pa's house while Callie went to dance class.
Whenever I take her to dance, I can't help but taking pictures and videos. It is so darn adorable. Here she is getting some rond de jambe lessons from Ms. Connie.
IMG 3824 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
And here is the "Red Red Robin" dance. She rocks the jazzy walks and shoulder shrugs.
IMG 3827 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
On Saturday afternoon we went over to meet the girls' newest (on the Gosselin side) 2nd cousin baby Carter. He was born almost 5 weeks ago to Chris' cousin Sarah and her husband Nate.
It was fun to hold a tiny baby again and fun to see the girls interact with him. There will be lots more babies born to friends in the next 6 months, so we'll get plenty of baby fixes without needing our own! :)
Today was a pretty chill day. Maya and I met Bops, Boom and Auntie Yoda for lunch, and other than that we were just playing at home.
This morning the girls were playing really well together and Callie was using a hilarious high voice when talking to her. I caught a quiet little moment on the stairs when Callie was trying to "read" her a book.
IMG 3844 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Have a great week!





No comments:
Post a Comment