Sunday, August 3, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hello!

Sunday night is once again here.  This one marks my last run with the "Mom's on the Run" group for the season.  I started back at the end of April, barely being able to run 3 miles.  And here I am, rocking out three plus miles the day after a half marathon.  I really am pretty proud of myself.  And I met some great ladies so I will definitely do it again next year.


As for the rest of the weekend...after my race yesterday, I got to go relax at home while Callie and Maya headed to G-ma and G-pa's house.  I met them over there later and we went to a neighborhood festival.  The girls had a great day (and I think G-ma and G-pa had fun too!).


This morning I was FINALLY able to convince Callie to get a haircut.  Not just a trim...a cut.  Her hair was getting so long, and washing/brushing it was pretty close to a nightmare every time.  It is super cute now, and hopefully will be much more manageable for everyone involved. :)

Same dress...she just had it on backwards at one point.  I think either
way looks cute.
I took the girls out to do some errands, and then after Maya's nap we went to church and Boom and Bops' house for lunch.

I had a couple of pretty cute breakfast dates at Starbucks.
Callie arranged the veggies on the tray, though ate none of them.
Then she played dress up with Boom.
During Maya's second nap at the condo, Boom, Bops, Auntie Mari, Callie and I went for a walk.  We happened upon Gold Medal Park and their whole sprinkler system was on.  It was crazy fun- Bops, Cal and I got soaked!  Boom and Auntie Mari watched and took pictures.


And I got some video too.


IMG 0988 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

There is one week left of summer vacation, and it will be a big one. I'm taking the week off of blogging, so no usual weekly posts next week.  I'll see you back here in a week or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment