Thursday, July 24, 2014

TBT: 1st Birthday Style! (+ 1 year stats)

I'm sure it is fairly obvious that this week's throwbacks are going to be all 1st birthday madness!

We had an awesome family birthday party last night, so these pictures will give you a little preview to what is to come in the posts later this week.

The babies are 1! *sniff sniff*
Since I birthed them, I get to be in a TBT picture set for their birthdays.
Babies busy with their new birthday toys.
 
And of course, CAKE.  Maya was much less delicate than Callie was though
not over the top crazy.  It was the perfect amount of frosting face.
 

Lastly, Maya had her 1 year well child check-up today.  I didn't take pics at the doctor every time, but enough to see her grow from a little baby to a big baby.  



Here are her stats (and Callie's at the same age because I love doing comparisons).

Weight: 21 pds 1 ounce- 70th%ile (Callie was 21 pounds 11 ounces)
Length: 29.25 inches- 54th %ile (Callie was 29.25 inches too!)
Head Circumference: 46.9 cm- 93rd %ile (Callie was 47.9 centimeters)

No comments:

Post a Comment