Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

I neglected to mention on my Friday the 22nd post that Callie Joy is now 39-months-old.  WOW.  39-month-olds are something else.

We had a really fun weekend!

Saturday

*Shopping and lunch with my friend Amanda and her daughter Elise.

Happy girls at Chipotle :)

*Donald's birthday party- they filled the room with shredded newspaper that had toys hidden in it... BRILLIANT!  The toddlers couldn't get enough!


Searching for toys
So happy!

Sharing with Frederic

I was a total baby hog...so happy!
Sunday

*Palm Sunday!  We got to be a part of a palm parade at church.

Getting tickled by another kid's palm
*Belated b-day celebration playing bocce ball.

Checking out the bocce situation

A good measurer

Cuddles for G-ma

Cuddles for Mommy too
Now we have spring break to look forward to.  Callie and I are starting it off by heading up to Duluth tomorrow afternoon to meet up with Jenna, Charlie and Mabel for a couple of days.  Then we have more play dates scheduled later in the week.  It will be fun and we'll be busy! 

Hamsie is 23 weeks along and I can feel her moving more and more.  I love it.  She's about 11 inches long and weighs about a pound.  To which I say, ONLY A POUND???  I clearly must be keeping her, um, well insulated.  I tried to find a belly picture from when I was about this far along with Callie.  I found one from about 25 weeks and I look so little.  Granted, I was skinnier when I started out the first time, but still.  Eeeek.  I'm not doing the same kind of belly documentation this time around because...well...it appears that by the time July comes I will be roughly the size of a killer whale.  And that doesn't need to be documented. :)

1 comment:

  1. Toys. Shredded paper. Oh. Emm. Gee. Beyond amazing. Totally stealing that idea for the future!

    ReplyDelete