Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up: The BIG GIRL Edition

I don't know what it is, maybe the hair cut or the long legs...or possibly the diva attitude at times, but our toddler is looking WAY more big girl and WAY less baby than I'm comfortable with.  Seriously, I look at the pictures that I have taken this weekend, and I'm like, who is that big girl? I can't wrap my brain around it!  But that is how it goes, I guess, and I'll continue to say that forever.

Friday

Dr. Stewart appointment and then the park


Biking to meet friends for dinner while Boom and Bops babysat
Saturday

"Walking backward" at Lake Nokomis

Playing at the beach a little bit
Sunday

Doing a little shopping
Brunch with Sydney

Toddlers watching Dora



Chillin' in the playhouse


Pool time with Auntie Cat!
And sprinkler too!

And just wanted to give a big shout out to Auntie Yoda who went SKYDIVING this afternoon!

HOLY COW!!!!
Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment