Friday, June 1, 2012

Our Little Singer

I can't even begin to describe how fun and amazing it is to listen to Callie talk. The stuff that comes out of her mouth is equally brilliant and hilarious.

Earlier tonight she said to me, "When I grow up, I'm going to have an EGG!"

I have no idea what that means, but I just said, "Oh yeah? AWESOME!"

And now, she is starting to SING!  And she's starting to sing the songs that we all have sang to her her whole life.

So on the way home from Bops' birthday party tonight, I had her sing a few of her favorites for me.

First up: Jesus Loves Me.  She hasn't quite figured out how the song actually ends, so many times she keeps singing it over and over.


Next we have Amazing Grace. This has always been one of her bedtime songs, because I know that it was one of my Grampy's favorite hymns.  I love that she knows it.


Lastly: The Water is Wide. This is a fairly new bedtime song.  It was introduced to us through our latest music class CD.  Callie is still learning it, but doing pretty well.  Please excuse the ending...we had some, er, technical difficulties.




Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment