Saturday, May 26, 2012

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

This is a very important PSA.

If you are ever contemplating buying shorts that look like this,

I beg of you to reconsider.

They are CRABBY PANTS.  I repeat: CRABBY PANTS.

They may make you say things totally confusing to your parents.  Like:

"Yes get me out of my high chair! NO I STAY IN!  YES GET ME OUT! NO I STAY IN!!!!!"

Or you may find yourself telling your mom:

"I DON'T LISTEN!"

Or you may find yourself scream crying because, after taking the crabby pants off for nap time, your dimwitted parents wanted to actually put them back ON you in order to go to Petco.

So, I know you are all bummed that the hot pair of purple biking shorts you had your eye on may make you have some sort of toddler mood disorder, but please please please...go for the pink jammy-style ones instead. 



They apparently will make you smile while brushing your teeth AND you'll let your mommy hold you.




No comments:

Post a Comment