Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up: Part I

I haven't blogged for awhile, and we had a SUPER busy and fun weekend. In order to not overwhelm myself or you, my lovely readers, I thought I'd split the weekend wrap-up into 2 parts.

And really, I have to start back at Wednesday.  We met Kylie and Calvin at our usual spot at MOA after school.  The plan was to do a walk (like we used to do) and have dinner.  It had been 6 weeks or so since we last saw them, so it was fun to catch up!
Our usual walk and stop at the fountain did not go well.  They both wanted to go IN the fountain.
So we stopped at Legoland instead.  Much better.
On Thursday night we went to cheer on the P.A. boys soccer team.  Callie got to hang out with the boys and watch the action.
New pal Rafa

Go Wolves!
We also stopped by Auntie Mari's for dinner, and practiced the alphabet on the way over.  Poor Callie, that's what she gets for being a teacher's kid.



On Friday night, Boom and Bops came over and we got to cheer on the LYNX!!!!!   
THEY ARE THE 2011 WNBA CHAMPS!!!!!!!

Daddy upset by a bad call

Kisses for Kona

Go Lynx!
It was SOOOOOO exciting to watch the game, and it made us so proud that our MN women brought home the first championship that ANY MN has gotten in 20 years!

Stay tuned later tonight for Weekend Wrap-Up: Part II...

No comments:

Post a Comment