Thursday was the longest of the L-O-N-G days I mentioned earlier (a certain toddler was not feeling good and had her crabby pants on...and there was nothing Mommy could do about it). But the exciting thing about Thursday was someone in our family got a tattoo...and it wasn't any of the girls.
On Friday we were able to get out a bit in the morning to go downtown and see MorMor and Bops for lunch. That evening we went to Grandma and Grandpa's so Chris and I ran errands. No pictures to document the day, can you believe it? Shows we were still a little out of sorts.
Saturday we got to join the land of the living again. The sores on her mouth were healing and her fever had been gone for a few days so she was no longer contagious (at least that is what multiple internet sites told me, I hope they are right!). We
Today we went to the MOA before the stores opened because Chris had to do a training there. It was great! Very few people were there and we stopped for breakfast and ran around.
Then we braved the heat for a few minutes and went to Highland Fest's petting zoo.
Cal spent the rest of the day at the condo with Bops (now pronounced "Box"), MorMor
(not yet attempted) and Mari (sounds something like "Bwowie"). Chris and I spent the rest of the day doing more cleaning/decluttering. I found this from 2000- freshman year of college:
Not sure how that made it through four years and into my box of Luther treasures, but it did! Ironically neither Chris nor I remember it!
This upcoming week is a busy one, so I hope no backs go out or no weird diseases appear.

No comments:
Post a Comment