Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hard Work and Mommy's Girl

Being a baby is hard work! Or at least it looks like hard work...even when it is play time. Callie had a good play session tonight in our basement. She was all over the place playing with her toys and being all around adorable. She so stinkin' smart, too. I tried to block her from going in between our couch and big chair by putting a pillow in the middle of the furniture. She inch-wormed her way over to it and simply pushed the pillow to the side to get through. My brain is so used to fooling Kona with the pillow-type method that I forget maybe a 10-month-old baby is smarter than than a 4-year-old Boxer. :) Here are a few candids from her playtime:






Often, when people see Callie, they say how much she looks like both me and Chris. I definitely see Chris in her, but I hadn't really been able to see myself in her yet (except sometimes when I look at her and it feels like I'm looking at my own baby picture, which is a little creepy!).

Anyway, I was playing around with the camera and Callie tonight and snapped this shot of the two of us, where I can finally see what people are talking about.

I took a bunch of shots like this to see what other faces I'd get from her. After each shot I'd turn the camera around to show her the picture, and she'd point to me EVERY time. I'm her Mommy and she's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment