To help explain why I feel this way I decided to go through my picture folders and count all of the pictures I/we (but mostly I!) have taken since December 22nd.
There are:
2842 pics total (not including the 1 month/3 month/6 month pictures)
Which averages out to:
406 pics per month
Which averages out to:
14 pics per day
---AND---
222 videos!
Now do you understand my reason for panic? As my mom said, one camera can only hold so much cuteness, so our camera must have reached its cuteness quota. :)
And of course, a wonderful photo-op happened today that I couldn't do anything about. Callie and I were over visiting Grandma today, and their neighbor Kim came over with little 4-month-old George. It was HORRIBLE not having a camera to document more baby cuteness!
But I think it will ultimately be a good thing because I'm ready to get a better camera that takes higher quality pictures and video. Thanks to our friend Nik, I have narrowed my options down to two different cameras and will call around to Best Buys in the morning and hope that one of the stores in the cities has both models for me to go look at and test out. I have been doing tons of research online- price comparisons, reading reviews, etc. I normally NEVER do that stuff...I just jump on the bandwagon of something I want to buy and don't look at other options. So I feel well educated and hopefully that will come in handy tomorrow so I can actually buy a really good camera ASAP!!!!!
Anyway, good thing I got some adorable bath pictures this morning BEFORE the camera crapped out on me.
Splashing around
I love baths!
The cutest flower EVER
No comments:
Post a Comment