Tuesday, January 19, 2010

4 weeks old!!!!!

Blog Post by Kati:

Callie Joy is 4 weeks old today. I can't believe it (I have a feeling I'll be saying that every time!)...but seriously...time is already flying by.

Here are a couple of pictures of Callie on her 4-week-old birthday!


/>


I actually spent the day away from Callie for a couple of hours (the first time being away from her for more than a half hour!). I still have a bad cough (and Chris has been battling a fever for 4 days) so my mom came over and encouraged us to go get checked out while she baby-sat Callie (thanks Mom!). We went to Target Minute Clinic at first and of course the nurse thought Chris was fine and that I either had bronchitis or pneumonia. So I went to my clinic and saw a doctor who said I didn't have either- just a viral infection of some kind that needs to work itself out. Whew! At least I know it isn't anything to worry about! And I'm VERY thankful Callie hasn't gotten sick so far...thank goodness for the good stuff in breast milk!

Tonight we went back to Target to get Callie's one month photos taken. They turned out really cute and we'll be getting a website link to share the pictures so as soon as I get that I'll post it!

And one more cute picture from this week because it is so darn adorable:

No comments:

Post a Comment