Blog Post By Chris:
Sometimes people say things and different people interpret it a different way. Let's say for instance I say that a catch a football player made was sick. Some would take it to mean that the play was awesome, and others would take it as the play was gross. You see what I am saying. Any need for further explanation? Good. So I have been noticing lately that sometimes The same saying can make a difference between a couple, and a soon to be family.
When Kati says that she is excited for bed, that statement meant something different 6 months ago.
When Kati says I need to take my bra off, that statement meant something different 6 months ago.
When Kati says "Pick up your clothes, clean the dishes, vacuum the basement..." Wait that's still the same as it was 6 months ago.
You can see how some of these messages can be very confusing to me. But I am slowly converting my mind into being a responsible adult :)
You responsible? I don't buy it.
ReplyDelete