Sunday, July 8, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!

We had fun enjoying the beautiful weather this weekend. The girls spent a lot of time outside. Yesterday morning they rigged together a contraption.



We went to our friend Nik’s new house so Chris and a couple other guys could help him demolish a chimney. The girls and I played at a park nearby.



Today we went to church at Lake Harriet bandshell! My family did not cooperate when I took a selfie, as you can see.


We went to Auntie Yoda and Uncle Craigles’ pool this afternoon and swam a bit with Lucy!


Then tonight the girls got to spend some more time outside with G-ma and Pa playing with shaving cream and the hose!


I’ll leave you with a picture of two of the craziest girls I know!


Have a great week! We start 2 weeks of daily swimming lessons!!




No comments:

Post a Comment