Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Red, White, and Cute...Part 9!

Happy Independence Day!

These past months...it has been hard to see some of the things going on in our country. But every time I see it getting hard or confusing, I also see so many good people in our country stepping up and fighting for what they know is right. And I’m grateful for that.

The 4th of July on Timehop is one of the few days of the year where there are lots of pictures for this day for almost nine years in a row. Except for 2013. I was super pregnant then. And we were busy moving. And there were just no pictures beyond the obligatory 4th pic being taken.

So...I’ll repost what I did last year for my Callie 4th pictures:


That 2010 pic...her big head...I giggle every time!

And then Timehop helped me with the sister 4th pictures:


That pic from 4 years ago...2014...also makes me giggle every time!

And then we come to today! All decked out in our (Target) 4th of July best!




Have a great day!

Also, today seems like an appropriate day to share that Laura was able to get HAMILTON TICKETS! In October we’ll be seeing all the 1776 drama unfold on the stage and I’m SO EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment