Our favorite book continues to be this one from Dr. Seuss- it has a collection of less well known stories that are AWESOME. If you haven't read The Sneetches, The Zax, Too Many Daves, and (our family favorite) What Was I Scared Of?, then you need to look them up, STAT.
And in our political climate, they are important stories that teach tolerance, the ridiculousness of stubbornness, not being afraid of those different from us...and what would happen if you made the unfortunate choice of having 23 kids and naming them all Dave.
Anyway.
We were reading the stories tonight, and I remembered a video I took of Maya a few years ago when she was "reading" the Sneetches to herself and stopped on this page to imitate the stinker Sylvester McMonkey McBean:
So I looked up the video and the girls and I watched it a couple times and couldn't stop laughing.
IMG_4177 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Enjoy some vintage "toggler" Maya!

No comments:
Post a Comment