We had our last week of swimming lessons this week and I’m SO PROUD of Callie. She fought through nerves and anxiety the first couple days of the week and totally rocked it the last couple days of the week! She can front float and swim under water and even went off the diving board without a noodle! It was so fun to see. Maya had a blast again as well! I joined them a couple days for fun swimming after lessons.
On Tuesday night the girls, Boom, and Auntie Mari and I went to the Freehouse for a live taping of The Cheryl Reeve podcast. If you are unfamiliar, Cheryl is the coach of the Lynx and does a weekly podcast. I ended up going up to ask her a question, so if you go to show #12 and skip to 21:25 in this link, you can hear it, along with her thoughtful response!
Then on Wednesday afternoon, Maya went to the Lynx game with Boom! Lucy, Cal and I watched on the iPad.
Other things this week...we played outside.
Callie got a haircut (and Maya got a sucker).
The girls made slime at Michael’s.
This afternoon we were outside and I was pretty done with child sass and messes and then there was “sword fighting” and it just was what it was. There were no injuries.
And I’ll leave you with some video from the week!
We have a crazy fun week ahead (including a certain girl’s 5th birthday!) so my blogging schedule may be different. Just a heads up for those loyal followers who faithfully read each week!
No comments:
Post a Comment