It was a hot, sticky, and SUNNY summer weekend. We took advantage of the weather and spent lots of time outside.
On Friday night we went to a picnic sponsored by Chris' work. We had a great view of the skyline and the girls didn't really cooperate for pictures, but that seems to be the new normal.
Chris golfed most of the day yesterday (it was SO hot). The girls and I walked to the park first thing in the morning before the heat was too bad.
Auntie Cat came over for lunch and play time. I made a delicious meal that I can take no credit for. I credit Blue Apron- a company that sends fresh ingredients and recipes for you to follow. It was awesome.
![]() |
| There was a lack of clothes happening. |
I had to take some videos of Maya last night while we were reading her bedtime story. She loves the "Llama Llama" books, and especially this one: "Llama Llama Time to Share." I couldn't decide which one was cutest, so I decided to post all three.
IMG_6073 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
IMG_6074 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
IMG_6075 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
I woke up this morning to this:
The sunrays were crazy bright, and it got me up and out the door on a great 5 mile run. I was thankful.
Later this morning we went to the zoo and had a fun time.
After nap time we headed to G-ma and Pa's house for a BBQ and playtime in the back yard.







No comments:
Post a Comment