What. A. Week.
The most important thing about this week was that it was Callie's LAST WEEK OF KINDERGARTEN.
![]() |
| Mind-boggling |
![]() |
| She wouldn't let me take her picture with the award at school...we had to wait until we got into the car. Moms are SO uncool. |
![]() |
| "I am thankful for the last day of kindergarten but I am sad." |
Maya was busy this week, as usual, even getting lunch at Auntie Cat's house.
We went to the park on a nice evening.
And the girls showed their birth season after bath time. Callie (my winter baby) always HAS to put on footie jammies (no matter that it was almost 80 degrees outside) and Maya (my summer baby) always HAS to have no clothes on.
![]() |
| The scarf and sunglasses were an added bonus on this night. After donning them, she quickly asked, "Who wants my autograph?" |
And I found this quote and post on Elizabeth Gilbert's facebook page today. She is a very wise author, and someone who always posts inspiring things.
These are wise words to live by, and ones I need going into the last week of school next week. It has been a long month, and I am looking forward to light, warmth, and relaxation.
Er, as much relaxation as staying home with a 6-year-old and almost 3-year-old can bring me.
Have a great weekend.








No comments:
Post a Comment