Holy moly I have one more week until summer.
This weekend felt like summer and it was lovely.
Check out those sunrays trying to peek out from the clouds. The sunrays are pretty much the only things that get me out running in the mornings. My motivation is low these days...I hope that it picks up once I am on summer vacation!
Saturday morning was fun because we had a bridal shower for our cousin Emily, who is getting married this August! It was a green and gold themed brunch, and everyone had a great time.
After nap time Chris brought the girls down and we had fun hanging out at the condo. Chris made Cal a scavenger hunt, and Auntie Yoday and Cal played a homemade "Scattergories" game. Cal LOVES word games and puzzles and things that she has to figure out. Such a smartie!
On Sunday morning we all went to church for the last week of Sunday school. Afterward there was an "Open Streets" festival that included hot dogs and a petting zoo.
This afternoon G-ma and Pa took the girls on some beautiful outdoor adventures.
And tonight, summer jammies vibes.






No comments:
Post a Comment