Friday, June 24, 2016

A Picture Update: Summer, Week 2

Happy Friday!

This week Callie had tennis camp.  She finally let me take a couple pictures of her today, on the last day.


She had a really fun time.  I haven't seen her actual skills yet, but we'll have to make it to a tennis court sometime soon.

Let's see, I'll break this week up by days.  Here's Monday:

We brought flowers to Bops and played at the library.
Here's Tuesday:

Playing in our new pink pool, meeting Boom at Centennial Lakes and running into Donald (and Fred!), and watching
the hotly contested Lynx game between two undefeated teams during nap time.  Lynx WON!!
Here's Wednesday:

A trip to Edinborough.  We had the place to ourselves for the first 20 minutes.

A walk to BK for ice cream!
Here's Thursday:

A walk to the park.

Dinner and boat watching at Centennial Lakes with G-ma and Pa and Kona.
Callie spent the night with Boom.  When we picked her up today, they had made a "castle" out of puzzles.


Other things this week...Cal is WAY into doing workbooks from Target.  I got her all of them from K through 3rd grade.


Lastly, sunrays.

Photo Credits:
Top: Me
Bottom Left: Hanna
Bottom Right: Cathleen
We are going to a family picnic put on by Chris' work this afternoon, and I get to go to another Lynx game, where they are playing the same team as Tuesday.  It's gonna be a CRAZY fun game!

Have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment