Sunday, July 24, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

It has been a flurry of blog posts this week, so I'm posting this birthday celebration update and then taking the week off!

We had a really fun day yesterday. Ms. Maya is officially a threenager, but the sweetest threenager we could ask for.

She was up early and super excited, so she and I went on a little walk and hung out on our tree outside around 6:30am.


Then there was breakfast and opening presents!


She helped make her BLUE cake too!


We met some friends at the park for her birthday party, and good thing we started early! We were rained out after an hour. But the kids still got some good play time and cupcakes, so it worked out just fine.



After the park, Maya and I hung out while Chris and Cal did some errands. We watched a little Kindle before we attempted nap time. Thankfully, nap time was successful!


After nap we headed to Boom's house for our family party. Maya got lots more great presents and we all enjoyed being in the company of each other and our new 3-year-old.


Her blue cupcakes were a success.


And she even got a birthday rainbow.


Thanks for all the love for our little girl today! I'll be back with a new post in a week. Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment