Friday, July 1, 2016

A Picture Update: Summer, Week 3

Happy Friday!

This has been a different kind of week for me, as I spent 2.5 days at my friend Adrea's cabin for sun and relaxation. Chris and Adrea schemed to surprise me, and it was fantastic and so rejuvenating. Adrea and I spent most of our time laying out by the lake. 


I spent a little time each morning out on the dock watching the sunrise.


Yesterday was a little stormy on and off, but it was still beautiful at the cabin.


Meanwhile, the girls spent their days with G-ma, Pa and Auntie Cat, and their evenings with Chris.



Before I left, the girls and I had a couple of busy days. On Monday we met my friends Emily and Casey for a swimming and park play date. With all of our kids together, there were seven kids, seven years old and younger. It was so fun!


On Tuesday I took the girls to an indoor play place. They seemed to sense I was leaving for a few days and were clingy and whiny. 


So therefore having a few days "off" was a nice change of pace. Thanks to everyone who made it possible! :)


Have a great 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment