This is ridiculous- it is almost JULY! We are having an awesome summer and I am just so thankful for all the fun that we have already had. This weekend was no exception. It was the perfect summer weekend.
Saturday
Auntie Yoda invited us over to swim in her pool. It was pretty cloudy and REALLY windy (more on the crazy wind later) so we had the pool to ourselves. You can't beat the skyline views!
 |
| Look Daddy! Over there! |
We hung out in the pool and Callie and Auntie Yoda even did some monkey crawling around the whole thing.
 |
The group pictures obviously didn't turn out so great.
|
The bottom left picture makes it look like we're all smiling at a happy baby, when in reality, Callie had just splashed her and Maya was MAD. This was a different shot taken a few seconds before.
 |
Callie: (evil sounding laughter) Hee hee hee
Maya: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Gotta love sisters. |
Right after swimming, Chris took the girls home for nap time and I headed to do a paddle board class. I heard about it through my Mom's on the Run group- it was totally free and we even got a gift bag from Athelta (a sporty clothing store that I LOVE). Remember how I mentioned that it was super windy on Saturday? Well the wind out on the lake paddle boarding was crazy. We didn't get to go too far out because every time we tried, we couldn't get anywhere. But it was still a blast. And we even did a little yoga on the board- they call it "boga."
As for the rest of the weekend...the girls got to hang out with G-ma and G-pa last night at dinner and tonight while Chris and I went to the Lynx game. We also had brunch with the Held's this morning.
 |
| Charlie makes a pretty awesome monkey face, and Mabel LOVES Chris. |
 |
| We got to "hang out" with our other favorite Maya- courtside! |
And a few other cute pictures of the girls:
 |
I took Cal on a run with me and all she wanted to do was put her arms out and "fly."
Last night she was sounding words out...the learning to read process has begun! |
 |
Maya loves to play with her shoes (as usual) and Kona loves it when Maya
eats (as usual). |
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. Enjoy your 4th of July week!
No comments:
Post a Comment