Tuesday, June 17, 2014

QOTD Catch-Ups

It has been FOREVER since I have posted some Callie quotes.

In the car talking about random stuff, like babies:

Callie: I'm going to have a whole STACK of babies!

*******************************************************

Walking on the white lines of the soccer field by our house:



Callie: Which way should I go?  You be the map lady!

I should probably explain that "The Map Lady" is the Google Maps app on my phone that I use...um...often.  Obviously.

*******************************************************

When we started the gluten-free thing back in February (I think it was February) we tried making her eat vegetables again.  She had a mixture of cooked vegetables on her plate, and picked up a green bean:

Callie: Look Daddy!  This carrot turned green!

She refused to eat it, no matter the color.  Probably especially because of the color.  At this point we decided to go the smoothie route for vegetable intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment