Man, it is a lovely feeling knowing that I don't have to set my alarm for a long time. I just get to rely on my (very reliable) human alarm clocks. It's a good thing they are cute, because sometimes they are awake as early as my actual alarm clock. Luckily we have taught the older one that she can't come downstairs until the first number on her clock is 7, and the younger one is content to babble to herself for awhile if it is too early. No matter what or how early I have to wake up, I'm happy it is summer.
We had a fun weekend! Here are some highlights:
Saturday
*The girls and I had brunch with Laura and Craig (while Chris cleaned...I got the better end of that deal!). Maya ate everything, as usual, including brussel sprouts.
*Now that Maya is moving around more, Callie better watch out! There was an attack of the baby that was pretty hilarious.
![]() |
| "Victory is MINE!" -Maya |
![]() |
| Callie and Kaylee playing in our big inflatable wheel. |
![]() |
| Callie and Kaylee quizzing each other on colors and shapes at dinner. |
![]() |
| The attempts to get four girls 4 and under to smile. I especially enjoy Callie in Maya on the 3rd picture. |
![]() |
| Hahahahahahahaha. |
We spent part of the morning at the Edina Art Fair kids tent and had a lovely lunch at D'Amico and Sons.
![]() |
| Smoothie, art project, inflatable slide, magician... |
![]() |
| One eats a pre-packed peanut butter sandwich on g-free bread. One eats ANYTHING I put in front of her. |
As for me and my running- my goal was 15 and I did 12.5. Why, you ask? Because my back totally spazzed out at me today and I didn't get my 3-miler in during my Mom's on the Run group. Bah. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I'm guessing it is related to the not-so-smart choice of wearing flip flops, carrying around a 19 pounder in the Baby Bjorn and walking all around the Edina Art Fair. Dumb dumb dumb. My goal this week is 16. I'll make it.
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I must now go do homework...










No comments:
Post a Comment