Thursday, January 23, 2014

TBT: 6-Months-Old Style!!!!

I don't know how it happened, but our little Squish has been around for HALF OF A YEAR.

Goofball baby!
Maya celebrated turning 6 months by actually giving us a decent night's sleep.  I was able to sleep uninterruptedly from about 10:15pm to 3am.  She ate and fussed until about 4:10am, but then went back to sleep until 6:45am until her big sister came and woke her up (grrrrr).  But I felt so revitalized at 3am after sleeping almost FIVE STRAIGHT HOURS, that it was hard to go back to sleep once she was down again.  Let's hope this is the start of a new era!

I'm celebrating her 6-month-birthday by sending the girls to G-ma's house and having a ME day, since school was canceled (yet again) because of the frigid temps.

I'm going to go for a run on our glorious new treadmill, I'm going to take a super long, hot uninterrupted shower, I'm going to drive through Caribou and treat myself to a big, warm beverage, and I'm going to take a nap.

I'll probably put away the four baskets of laundry too, but that will be lowest on the priority list.

On to the throwbacks!

TBT #1: 6-Months-Old!


TBT #2 and #3: Eating is SERIOUS BUSINESS



And TBT#4: Working on sitting up!


I'm really looking forward to the next few months of Maya's development.  They are SO fun, when they sit up, play, and start interacting more and more.  I was home with Callie during the summer when she was Maya's age, and it was the best summer of my life.  Can't wait to watch my beautiful girl #2 continue to flourish...maybe with a little more sleep as an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment