Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Rice Cereal!

Happy 2014!!  Since it is a new year we decided to try out something new- RICE CEREAL. Callie first ate rice cereal when she was 5.5 months old, and you can read about her experience right here.

It went well for Callie. She seemed intrigued by the new sensations and really wanted to hold that spoon..

Today's experience, however, did not go so well.

We weren't torturing her, I promise.
Maya was pissed after the first tiny taste and it didn't really get any better from there. This is how it went down:



IMG 9222 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

I got a couple pictures of her not looking so offended, but it was not an enjoyable time for her.

I'm really not sure about this, guys.
Callie was eating a banana at the time, so I decided to try that out to see if it would go any better.

It did a tiny bit, but she was still not convinced.



IMG 9231 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

She is showing us, yet again, that she likes to stick with what she knows and isn't afraid to let us know of her displeasure.

So I will stick to being the only food source for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment